Compiled from our annual survey of incoming students, below are the top fourteen responses they give for choosing The Master's Seminary to guide their Biblical training and minstry preparation.
1. View of inerrancy and sufficiency of the Bible.
2. The emphasis on expository preaching.
3. The emphasis on building character.
4. The ministry of John MacArthur.
5. The reputation of the seminary.
6. Recommended by a pastor, friend, etc.
7. The academic excellence.
8. The reputation of the faculty.
9. Recommended by alumnus.
10. It’s location on the campus of a local church.
11. The tuition costs.
12. The admissions procedure.
13. Desire to live in Southern California.